Now is the perfect time to replace or repair windows and doors in your home because of the rebates you can receive from the "Home Renovation Rebate Program"
Call us now at 604 657 0381 for a FREE ESTIMATE!
Who does offer the rebates and what are the amounts?
The Home Renovation Rebate Program is administered by FortisBC Energy Inc., FortisBC Inc. and BC Hydro. Learn more about current rebate amounts that are available for the upgrades at bchydro.com/homerebates or fortisbc.com/homerebates
What is the bonus offer?
Install three or more eligible upgrades and receive $750 Bonus Offer.
- ENERGY STAR windows and doors
- ENERGY STAR heat recovery ventilator
- insulation - attic (flat and cathedral ceiling)
- insulation - exterior wall cavities
- insulation - exterior sheathing
- insulation - basement/crawlspace
- insulation - other
- ENERGY STAR or high-efficiency space heating system
- FortisBC eligible EnerChoice fireplace
- FortisBC eligible ENERGY STAR water heater
- Electric Heat Pump Water Heater
What are the requirements to claim the rebates?
- The premises that are the subject of an application must:
a. be connected with a current residential utility service account to FortisBC Energy Inc., FortisBC Inc. and/or BC Hydro. Electrically heated homes served by local municipal utilities within the service territories of BC Hydro or FortisBC (electricity) are also eligible.
b.be one of the following types of residential buildings:
i. single family detached dwelling;
ii. mobile home on a permanent foundation; or
iii. side-by-side duplex, side-by-side row home or townhouse, provided that each unit has its own natural gas and/or
electricity meter. Utility accounts in the name of a strata corporation are not eligible. Multi-residential buildings such as high-rises and apartment buildings are not eligible for the Program. Garages, workshops, and out buildings are not eligible for the Program;
c. have 12 months of consecutive utility billing history for the period immediately prior to the installation of the Upgrade(s); and
d. prior to the installation of insulation, draftproofing, or Bonus Offer eligible Upgrade(s), be heated primarily by electricity, natural gas, or propane, supplied by either BC Hydro or FortisBC. Premises heated primarily by oil, wood or other solid fuels are not eligible, except for (I) Participants who switch to gas or electric heating prior to installing eligible Upgrade(s) by participating in either (a) FortisBC’s Switch ‘n’ Shrink program for conversion of oil or propane to natural gas, or (b) the Province of British Columbia’s Oil to Heat Pump incentive program for oil to electric heat pump conversions, or (II) Participants who are eligible for rebates funded by Collaborating Parties for homes heated by oil or other fuels.
- Upgrades installed in a newly constructed building or a new addition to an existing building are not eligible.
- Premises where the registered property owner is a separate person from the electric and/or gas utility account holder, such as rental properties, are eligible.
- Participants may apply to the Program to receive rebates for any Upgrades for which they have not previously received rebates. However, a maximum of one Bonus Offer is available per Participant regardless of the number of Upgrades installed.
- Rebates for any particular Upgrade may only be claimed once, either through this Program or through other programs funded by BC Hydro and/or FortisBC.
- All equipment and products installed as part of an Upgrade must be new and not previously installed in another home or building. The Participant is responsible for safe decommissioning and disposal/recycling of old equipment and ensuring it is not resold or reused.
- Participants on the BC Hydro electric Plus (EPlus) rate for service may no longer be eligible for the EPlus rate
if there is an Upgrade or change in the space heating or water heating equipment attached to their EPlus meter
WINDOW AND DOOR INSTALLATION AND REPLACEMENT
RESIDENTIAL VINYL, WOOD AND ALUMINUM PROJECTS
COMMERCIAL ALUMINUM, STOREFRONT, WINDOW WALL AND UNITIZED PANEL PROJECTS
CUSTOM GLASS AND GLASS REPAIRS
24 HOUR GLASS SERVICE FOR WINDOWS AND DOORS
LIFETIME WARRANTY ON LABOR AND PRODUCTS
REFERRAL PROGRAM – EARN $100 PER CUSTOMER YOU SEND US
ANYWHERE IN GREATER VANCOUVER – Anmore, Belcarra, Bowen Island, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Delta, Langley City, Langley Township, Lions Bay, Maple Ridge, Abbotsford, New Westminster, North Vancouver City, North Vancouver District, Pitt Meadows, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Richmond, Surrey, Tsawwassen, Vancouver, West Vancouver, White Rock, UBC, Mission, Chilliwack, Maple Ridge, Whistler and more.
Proudly serving our customers since 2002!
Sky Windows Ltd.
ph: 604 657 0381
Affordable Windows and Doors for Homes and Businesses – Anywhere in Greater Vancouver